Sierra Vista First Church of the Nazarene exists to glorify God.
Our co-mission is to:
- Live our lives in the presence of God through Worship,
- Be transformed by the Spirit of God as we gaze upon the glory of God through the Word of God,
- Meet the needs of those around us through the gifts God have given,
- Proclaim the Gospel, first in Sierra Vista and then to the ends of the earth,
- Encourage and hold one another accountable to this mission by living in Authentic Christian Community.
Sunday Worship has been temporarily suspended per the direction of the District. You may click on the "Sermons" link on the left pane and download an audio of each weeks Sermon or click the link just below the audio link and view the Sermon for this week on the SV Nazarene Facebook page or click here to go directly to the video sermon for the week.
We are located at the corner of El Camino Real and Foothills Dr. From Fry Blvd take El Camino Real south to Foothills Dr. From Hwy 92 take Foothills Dr. west to El Camino Real. Across from Village Meadows Elementary.